Get to know the owner:
Unavailable View On Eiffel Tour / Paris!
I propose a PARIS apartment exchange, May to September, for 2 or 3 weeks. - THE APARTMENT: 25 minutes to Paris center, on Metro line 8, who crosses all town interesting points, has style, is comfortable and cozy, entirely renovated and furnished. Composed of: living room - extensible sofa, dining room, chamber - matrimonial bad, storage space, kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, cave, parking, bikes.- THE LOCATION has a huge DIRECT VIEW ON all PARIS, EIFFEL TOWER, situated on the beautiful, green, quiet and civilized Est border of Paris - Vincennes wood and river Marne, next to the isle of Charentonneau a classified historical and artistic site. With OUR PRIVATE PARK of 6 hectares and the river Marne, we have a wonderful location, ideal for nature sports, visiting, a few minutes walk from transports and shops. For all details see: http://homeforhome.crisimob.com
Description of the accommodation
- Type of accommodationFlat
- Double beds2
- Closest airport1. Orly, 2. Charles De Gaulle
- Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access
- Computer (PC)
- Internet (WiFi)
- Television (TV)
- DVD player
- Washing machine
- Mountain climbing
- Golf Course
- Theme Park
- Skiing slopes
- Tennis court
- Horse riding
- We will accept vehicle exchange
- We will accept smokers
- We will accept children
- Animals will be accepted
- Non-simultaneous exchanges
- splendid & direct view on eiffel tour/paris (Jun 28, 2012)
- By: Montse
He pasado una semana fantástica en Paris tras un intercambio con Christian . El resultado ha sido muy positivo tanto en lo relativo a comodidad para mí en su casa, como al cuidado que él ha hecho de mi casa, lo cual valoro muy positivamente
The thing I liked the most: El apartamento tiene muchísima luz y unas excelentes vistas. Es muy cómodo, fácil de mantener y muy cercano a una zona de jardines y bosque y también a un área de compras. Ideal para una pareja.
The thing I liked the least: Está un poco alejado del centro de París. No obstante hay una estación de metro a 5 minutos andando, desde donde el viaje al centro de París es de unos 25 mts.
- Great apartment and great exchanger! (Jan 27, 2013)
- By: Neus
We've been chez Christian during 10 days, and we've been really comfortable in his big and sunny apartment. The views from his house are really beautiful, and it's close to green and beautiful areas to walk around.
The thing I liked the most: Christian is very kind and he will make you feel like home. We've found our house in absolutely perfect conditions, as if he was never there!
The thing I liked the least: The apartment it's not in the city center but it's well communicated by metro (just 25 min.).
- Paris - Christian (May 22, 2013)
- By: Park Güell
Un intercambio muy acogedor. Christian nos ha recibido con los brazos abiertos y ha cuidado hasta el último detalle para hacer muy confortable nuestra estancia.
The thing I liked the most: Apartamento muy agradable, tranquila, buenas vistas, bien comunicada.
The thing I liked the least: No hay comentarios.
- Very nice flat and very good host (Aug 29, 2013)
- By: Luis
The stay was very nice, the apartment is located close to Paris in Maisons-Alfort, is very well connected to the center of Paris, has two very nearby Metro stops, the views from the apartment are spectacular, there are supermarkets nearby
The thing I liked the most: In general terms, everything was very nice!
The thing I liked the least: In general terms, everything was very nice!
- Comfortable apartment and an excellent host. (Aug 31, 2013)
- By: Imma
Apartment very sunny, clean, neat and practical. It's small but nicely renovated and offers a comfortable stay. Located in a quiet area, away from the bustle of the tourist center of Paris. Chris has been an excellent host.
The thing I liked the most: The brightness and comfortableness of the apartment. Chris is very friendly, has facilitated the stay and gave us all the help we need.
The thing I liked the least: A bit far from the center but with easy access to metro.
Points of interest
- We are situated in a classified historical and artistic site, the greenest Paris "Petite Courrone" location, bordered by the river Marne and Vincennes wood with a high & unique view over Paris & the Eiffel Tour.
- At a few minutes by foot: Bords de Marne, Henry IV castle, Vincennes Wood, Hypodrome de Vincennes, tennis, kayak-canoe, fishing, swimming, pick-nick, Lac des minimes, Lac Daumesnil, Château de Vincennes, Parc Floral de Paris, "les guinguettes" on the river bord, etc.
How do you get there?
1. Airports ORLY / CDG + TAXY (recommended) - 30 / 60 €.
2. TRANSPORT Metro 8 (violet color): station Maisons Alfort STADE direction Créteil, and Bus, 24, 325, etc. See http://homeforhome.crisimob.com for ALL links, plans, maps, photos, etc.
Homes in the same area